Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Store Displays: Anthropologie

Anthropologie does amazing store displays, best in my own opinion. Every time I am in Philly I take lots of photos. Below are some of the ones I took last weekend. Enjoy!

P.S.: If you have not visited their Philadelphia location, it is worth while making a trip, believe me! The building on its own is simply magic, with its magnificent stained glass windows and cupola above the grand spiral staircase, plus the beautiful mosaic fireplace and the highly-detailed ceiling covered by oval medallions of portraits, in what once used to be the main living room of this single family mansion. The entire concept of discovery around the brand fits perfectly in the old building's setting: every corner you turn, there is something new and unexpected. You will never want to leave that place.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...