Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Home Page Design Process: Photosynthesis Floral Design

I recently finished this website for my friend Rhea Calpeno. She is a professional florist and wanted a site that would represent her style and creativity. Aside from building this website, I edited and formatted all of the images. Also, some of the photos I shot are included on the site.

Here are the fonts I explored that spoke 'flowers' to me:



At some point I was really keen on using Medusa font for the logo, but we ended up using Josephine for the logo and Orator Std for the navigation bar.

Below are the screenshots I took of some of the home page iterations. We were aiming for clean, modern and timeless:









This was decided to be the final design (I took the photo!):



Check out the final website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...