Monday, May 28, 2012

Monday Style: Snake Jewelry

Ever since I included this beautiful Snake Coil Ring from Odette New York in my recent Nature-Inspired Jewelry post, I have been obsessing over the snake jewelry. I even called my Mom and inquired about the sterling silver snake ring she used to have when I was little: it had a small turquoise gem as the snake's eye...
Snake jewelry adds a touch of tough-chic to any outfit. It is sort of the scull & bones of the modern day, it's rock'n'roll. The jewelry I've included in this post is a wide variety of styles for different tastes and budgets.

Rose Gold & Champagne Diamond Earrings

Python Diamond Ring

Set of Mixed Bangles

Black Mamba Diamond Necklace

Coiled Serpents Ring

Triple Coil Silver Snake Ring

Serpentine Cuff

Snake Triple Coil Ring

Silver & Ruby IL Serpente Bracelet

Triple Serpent Ring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...