Monday, December 23, 2013

Happy Holidays!

It has been a while since I've posted here. The last six months of my life have been a whirlwind. I quit my job and moved to New York City to join the Product & Design track at Startup Institute NY as a way to change my career. Upon completion I received a job offer as a User Experience Designer at Brightstarr in NYC. Many other things had happened, some very tragic. I lost my only brother who, thankfully, came to visit me in the US for the first time ever in the beginning of this year. I have met many amazing new friends and gained new perspectives on life.

I wanted to thank all of my wonderful family and friends for all of the love and support. I would not be able to do it without you. Merry Christmas and here is to a Happy New Year 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...