Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday Style: There Is A Hint Of Fall In The Air + Fried Green Tomatoes

There is a hint of fall in the air. The summer is winding down. Our tomato plants still have many fruits on them, yet the sun isn't being generous anymore to make them ripe as it did back in June and July. That means there will be Fried Green Tomatoes on our menu for a while (my favorite recipe here).

Speaking of the upcoming fall's style, there are so many amazing products that I want to add to my wardrobe. These Desert Wedges by TOMS being one of them. I want them both: in Chestnut and Black. People rave about them, so I better hurry up before they run out of my size. I also like to support the good cause: for every pair purchased TOMS will give a pair of new shoes to a child in need!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...