Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Polish

With spring's arrival, it's time to get polished, shake off the winter's blues and put on a happy hue. The brights of the season are just so energizing! And so many colors to choose from!
I pick a bright orange for my toes: Y'all Come Back Ya Hear? by OPI. It is not too yellow, not too peachy. It has a perfect balance of everything that make your nails look flattering and modern.
For my fingernails I choose a neutral gray: Waking Up In Vegas by Deborah Lippmann. Am still in love with it, even though I've had it since last spring. I get so many compliments on it, people always ask me where I bought it.
If you are a perfectionist, and want impeccable manicure & pedicure that last longer, I recommend to always do the following:
  • use a base coat
  • apply two coats of lacquer
  • use a top coat
  • be very patient with drying

2 comments:

  1. Good tips - I am sooo ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm, again, reminded that I need to get Waking Up in Vegas! Loved it last year on you and need something fresh for my toes this year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...